Much has been said about this scenic savannah just 27KMs from the capital city Nairobi but how about you hear from us, what makes this town the place to be:
- Great schools: Kitengela boasts some of the best schools in the country including the Orchard School, Kitengela International Schools, Acacia Crest Schools, Thorn grove Schools which offers a perfect mix of creative intuitive learning and logical thinking perfect for your little one. Plus, a new public primary school Dr. Likimani primary school and Early Childhood Development Center. The quiet serene environment of Kitengela makes it a great environment for your child to learn and grow.
- Low crime rate: Kitengela has one of the lowest crime rates in the country. So, if you’re looking for a quiet, safe place to raise your family, or somewhere to spend your golden years, Kitengela is the place for you.
- Green spaces: You want to spend time developing your passion for gardening, or large-scale livestock farming then Karibu Kitengela. There are larger tracts of land that enable you to live out your farming dreams. Huwezi grow your own vegetables on your balcony in Nairobi.
- Excellent Choma spaces: Whether you want a quiet evening with your pals or you want to spend family time in style, Kitengela has all the best places to go to do just that. A delicious nyama choma from Nerkwo is the perfect for soft life shenanigans.
- National Park: Kitengela boarders the amazing Nairobi National Park. It also has Kitengela game conservator’s area populated with buffaloes, Maasai giraffe, Eastern black rhino etc. Near Kitengela town is the Maasai Ostrich Park, a fairly popular tourist destination 7KMs off Nairobi city. Who wouldn’t want to live near such a place where you can see the wild in their natural habitat?
- Shopping Malls: Kitengela mall with Naivas and OBC mall with Quickmart.
What else have you heard about Kitengela?