Purpose of the job:
The main responsibility of the accountant will be to manage all accounting functions of the company,
coordinate materials delivery & stock management in the company.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare income and expenditure projections and variance analyses
- Prepare payrolls, withholding tax deductions and ensure timely remittance of statutory deductions
- Handle all taxation matters of the company
- Prepare payment vouchers for workers and suppliers and keep a record of the same
- Follow up on payments for the service charge with clients and the utility payments as needed
- Keep a record of all transactions in the company including construction costs and provide per unit costs
- Keep a record of all administration costs and manage petty cash book.
- Provide the statement of accounts periodically
- Keeping a steady and up to date filing system.
- Coordinate with service providers (security, garbage collection, water etc)
- Conduct physical inventories and monitor construction materials in the system
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the management
Qualification & Skills
- A minimum Diploma in Accounting, Finance or related qualification
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) qualification is an added advantage
- At least 3 years’ experience in the similar role.
- Proficiency in Ms Office and relevant accounting software’s such as SAGE.
- Compliant in taxation matters in Kenya
- Solid understanding of internal controls, accounting, and auditing principles
- Must be a team player, ability to meet deadlines and attentive to detail
- Should be a person of Integrity and high level of professionalism
- Good communication skills
Hours and environment:
- The working hours will be Monday to Saturday from 8am to 6pm
- This position will attract a starting gross monthly salary of Kshs 30,000 which will be reviewed
following successful completion of a three months’ probation and company financial capability.
- Successful candidate will work from Company site office in Kitengela.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications to email@example.com and copy
firstname.lastname@example.org by 16th July 2021. The applications should include (a) Motivation/application
letter (b) CV/Resume; (c) Scanned copies of relevant certificates and testimonials (d) Three referees who
are knowledgeable about your work relevant to the job.
Any queries/clarifications should be made through the emails provided above. No phone calls
2.Marketing interns needed
Sales / Marketing Interns needed ( with possibility of absorption.)
About the job
We are looking to hire marketing interns who will be working from wherever they are. We are looking for passionate, highly-motivated sales /marketing interns or those looking for attachment with a background in Sales, Marketing or communication degree / diploma holders to do marketing in our company.
The opportunity is purely commission based.
Key Responsibilities :
- Increase sales volumes and achieve company targets
- Hand in daily reports to the directors
- Expansion of the markets
- All tasks and duties as assigned by the company management
- Diploma and Degree in any related field from an accredited institution of learning
- Graduates and those looking for attachment are desired applicants.
- Go-getters and Proactive Individuals
- Problem Solving & Social Skills
- Able to Work Under Pressure
- Meeting of Deadlines
- Communication and Persuasion Skills
For the interested please send your applications to email@example.com cc firstname.lastname@example.org. The shortlisted will be contacted immediately.